Breast Augmentation - Small Frame with Large Implants - San Diego, CA

I wanted to feel more like a girl. I had low...

I wanted to feel more like a girl. I had low self-esteem due to the fact I had smaller breasts and I felt like a boy in a bathing suit and in some shirts. I no longer feel like that.

I wanted breast implants for the past 8 years but I was always too nervous to meet with a doctor and go through the surgery. The reason behind getting breast augmentation was due to fact I have always very small breasts since I have an active person.  I have a small frame and wanted large breast implants. I never thought a doctor would be able to do that for me until I met Dr. Pousti.

I am exactly two weeks post op today and I have feeling great and I am also healing very well.  I was in pain mainly for the first two days and took pain medication only during that time.  I expected to be in a lot more pain than I was.  I have no pain at all now.  I am still adjusting to seeing myself with larger breasts, I went from an A cup to a large D cup.  I am still wearing the surgical bra for two more weeks then a sports bra for 4 weeks after that.  I have another follow up appointment in a month.  This whole experience has been great :)

No, I have already been working out and they do not seem to be an issue at all :)

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! Do you think having larger implants will affect your activity level?

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr. Pousti to everyone who is considering plastic surgery 100%. From the moment I met Dr. Pousti I immediately felt comfortable and after just a few moments of talking to Dr. Pousti I knew he was the one I wanted to perform my breast augmentation. I felt very confident in him. Dr. Pousti took the time to sit down, talk to me and actually looked me in the eyes when I was speaking. He made me feel like I was a real person not just a dollar sign. He was interested in what I was saying and listened. He wanted to know the real reasons why I wanted larger breasts. Both Dr. Pousti and his office staff would never judge you, they truly listen to you. Dr. Pousti did not make me feel rushed, time was not a factor. I liked how the other patients were willing to talk to you about their experience through breast augmentation. No question was "dumb", he is open to hearing any of your concerns and questions. He is also very honest, he's not one of those doctors who tells you want you want to hear, which is the way doctors should be. The day of my surgery I was very very nervous, but Dr. Pousti made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He took the time to understand exactly want I wanted my breasts to look like after surgery. Dr. Pousti took the time to talk to me before going under general anesthesia and even held my hand. Overall, my new breasts are AMAZING, they are EXACLTY what I wanted. I have a small frame and Dr. Pousti gave me the large breasts I have always wanted. Dr. Pousti meets with you at your follow up appointments and takes the time to listen to any concerns you are having. Every time I step into the office and especially on the day of surgery he made me feel like I was his most importance patient. He is such a talented surgeon and I am so appreciative of what he has done for me.