Proud to Have This Doctor As my Surgeon :) - San Diego, CA

Photo Update

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Just look at his work :) That itself proves his great ability to work with you. So i research several doctors before finding Dr.Pousti online. I happened to find several positive reviews about him which persuade me to go in for a consultation with him :) Since the first day I met his staff and Dr. Pousti they were very attentive and knowledgeable about the procedure I was doing. They all have great attitudes and made me feel very comfortable after the fact I was very scared to do breast augmentation. Everyone from his intermediate staff to the surgery department were great people that made me feel welcomed, comfortable and happy. After my procedure Dr.Pousti's staff made sure to call me everyday to make sure I was doing just fine, which my mother was very surprise and happy about also. I am very pleased with my breast augmentation with Dr.Pousti and glad i came across this specific surgeon :) If you are looking into any type of surgery, I definitely recommend you to go in for a consultation so you experience the positive atmosphere and work I did :)

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. To add your review to the breast aug community, we need to know more about YOU!  What was your recovery like? What are some pros and cons of the procedure? Any other details you can give us that would help others looking to get a breast aug?

I look forward to reading more of your story!