My Breast Agumentation Experience Was Amazing! Love Dr. Pousti! - San Diego, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

A friend refferred me to Dr. Pousti, and I loved her results. After looking at his website, and all of his other reviews on other websites, I knew he was a great surgeon. After meeting him, I knew he'd be my surgeon. I couldn't begin to imagine a better experience with my breast augmentation. I felt so comfortable the minute I walked into Dr. Pousti's Murrieta office, all the girls there talked to me like a friend and when I met Dr. Pousti, I knew he was going to be my surgeon. His confidence made me sure my results were going to be great. Right before I was going to be sedated, Dr. Pousti and his nurse held my hand which definitely put me at ease. After the surgery, they made sure I was comfortable, and the hour drive back home was a breeze! I received a phone call everyday, just to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. I was never under any pain, only discomfort at times. After about a week I was able to be out and about, while taking it easy of course. It has been a little over 2 months since my surgery and my results are amazing! I could not be any more thankful to Dr. Pousti for giving me this new confidence. He is definitely a wonderful surgeon.