My Breast Agumentation Experience Was Amazing! Love Dr. Pousti! - San Diego, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

A friend refferred me to Dr. Pousti, and I loved her results. After looking at his website, and all of his other reviews on other websites, I knew he was a great surgeon. After meeting him, I knew he'd be my surgeon. I couldn't begin to imagine a better experience with my breast augmentation. I felt so comfortable the minute I walked into Dr. Pousti's Murrieta office, all the girls there talked to me like a friend and when I met Dr. Pousti, I knew he was going to be my surgeon. His confidence made me sure my results were going to be great. Right before I was going to be sedated, Dr. Pousti and his nurse held my hand which definitely put me at ease. After the surgery, they made sure I was comfortable, and the hour drive back home was a breeze! I received a phone call everyday, just to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. I was never under any pain, only discomfort at times. After about a week I was able to be out and about, while taking it easy of course. It has been a little over 2 months since my surgery and my results are amazing! I could not be any more thankful to Dr. Pousti for giving me this new confidence. He is definitely a wonderful surgeon.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. In order to add it to the breast implant community we need to know more about YOU. More about why you needed this done, what sort of implants you went with, how your recovery was, etc. This is all very valuable to the RealSelf Community.