Breast Augmentation Increased my Confidence - San Diego, CA

I am 24 years old and after 5 years of thinking of...

I am 24 years old and after 5 years of thinking of breast augmentation, I decided to go trough with the procedure. Before the procedure I was a 32A and now I am 36D and feeling so great about it.
I looked up so many doctors online and after months of searching I came across Dr. Tom Pousti, simply the best. I am so happy with my results and I feel like a new me as been born. Dr. Pousti is a real professional, he made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. He took such great care and has such great staff as well. My recovery was not bad at all, I never felt any type of pain or discomfort. I was just eager to be out of the surgical bra, which I am now and feel great. The scar is very thin and even a month after is not very noticeable. The only regret I have, is that I wish I had gone a bit bigger. This was a great experience and I am so happy I did it, I am happy I found Dr. Pousti and that he performed my surgery.

pictures

5 months

Breast have dropped I still do my massages.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is just such a great guy and doctor. I knew he was the one the moment I met him. He made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. Dr. Pousti is just the best. Such a professional and very well educated and respectful.