Finally! Been Waiting Since High School - San Diego, CA

Ever since high school I have always been un happy...

Ever since high school I have always been un happy with the way I looked. As time went on, I began considering getting a "boob job" but then life just got busy. Over the next 10 years after high school I got married and had 2 kids. Well, after my 2nd pregnancy I was at my lowest point of basically hating how I looked.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I finally began looking for Drs in my area and after a few searches I found Dr Pousti. I made my consult and I knew he was the one. His staff was awesome and he was great at answering all my questions. I ended up calling back a few weeks later to schedule my surgery. I am now 2 weeks post op and I could not be happier. The week before surgery Dr P called me himself to check on me and see if I had last minute questions as well as his staff called the day before. The day of surgery it was hard to be nervous because all the staff at the surgery center made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Since the surgery his staff has called every day to check on me and see if I have had any questions. All in all I had to best experience and I would tell anyone he is the Dr to go to. All my appointments have been great. Him and his staff are very professional and caring. Oh and I am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Pousti gave me exactly what I wanted and I am finally comfortable with my body!