Feb 22!!! - San Diego, CA

I'm 5' 120 34B (small B) had my...

I'm 5' 120 34B (small B) had my consiltation February 10th with Dr. Kincaid and my pre-op the same day =). I'm scheduled for surgery February 22 at 0730. I'll be going with 420cc Saline under the muscle. I'm anxious and nervous and just want the day to come! I'd like some feed back on how everyone's recovery is or was?

Feb 17, 5 more days.... eekkkk i'm so excited!

Feb 17, 5 more days.... eekkkk i'm so excited!

Tomorrow is the big day! Surgery is at 730, i'm so...

Tomorrow is the big day! Surgery is at 730, i'm so excited. I know i probably won't sleep because i'm think i'll sleep through my alarm clock! lol.. wish me luck
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I still have some swelling on the upper portion but im thinking that will go away once a few more weeks pass . Other than that I love them! I got under the muscle...saline...(right breast-425cc and left breast-410cc)! I used to be a 36a and now I thinking in three months ill for sure be a full c or d!
I recently had my first BA on the 20th of Feb 12..And I am curious to know hows the swelling coming along for you? Have you noticed any changes?
I have little swelling, and have noticed changing since my 1st day of surgery. I'm.very happy with how I'm healing!. How is your recovery.

Woo-hoo! Very exciting! You might want to check out this informative article by a woman who's been through breast aug before.

Keep us posted! I'd love to know how your recovery goes.