Excellent Customer Service & Wonderful, Natural Result! - San Diego, CA

In my early teenage years I had very full breasts...

In my early teenage years I had very full breasts but as I got older and fluctuated in weight my perkiness and shape began to shift down south. Being young and not knowing if it was the right thing to do at my age, I began researching other people's experiences.

Arriving at the surgery center the day off, I was greeted by a very friendly staff and Dr. Pousti. After finalizing everything it was time, no turning back now!!! Waking up, I immediately looked down at my bandages wondering what was underneath. I was full of excitement and anticipation. For the next three days I would be lying if I said there was no pain, it definitely was not the most comfortable recovery but extremely worth it. At the "unveiling" a couple of days later I was amazed at how great my breast looked and over time they have healed up beautifully. I am now at almost two months after surgery, I have hardly any scarring and they are EXACTLY what I wanted. My body is proportionate and I feel very confident in how I look, I could not be happier. If I could change anything, I wish I had worked out a little more prior to the surgery. You have about 6-8 weeks or recovery time before being released to workout. Other than that, I just wish I had visited his office sooner!!!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

After about three years of going back and forth I decided to go to my first consultation. It went okay but I felt like I was just a number, there was no personalized attention and I felt rushed. I kept researching and came across Dr. Pousti's reviews and felt comfortable trying another consultation. From the moment I walked through the door, the staff welcomed me with open arms. My consultation included time with Dr. Pousti, talking to real patients and his staff regarding my wants, needs and concerns. I felt so comfortable with my choice and the team that I booked my surgery that day for two weeks out. Leading up to the surgery I had mixed feelings and all the silly "what ifs" running through my mind. Reading countless reviews from various review sites. Dr. Pousti did an amazing job and his staff is incredible, the best customer service I have experienced in a long time.

Congratulations! So glad to hear you are happy with your results. Just curious, would you say you're happier 2 months post op than you were 2 weeks post op? It seems like many women judge their results so quickly. Hope you're able to start working out again!

Congratulations: what size did you in up getting?
I was a natural (limp haha), 34C. We did 533cc, full DD. ;>