Dr Tom Pousti is the Best - San Diego, CA

My personal goal was to get BIGGER, Dr Pousti, was...

My personal goal was to get BIGGER, Dr Pousti, was able to meet each of my requests and concerns always keeping in mind the safety of the procedure. The outcome for both surgeries have been amazing. After care wonderful. Professionalism, unmatched. This Dr, KNOWS his stuff. He will be upfront with you and always considers your end goal as well. Highest recommendations. Lisa. H.

I just cannot express how absolutely pleased I am...

I just cannot express how absolutely pleased I am with Dr. Pousti's work. His staff is extremely friendly, his office is clean and very comfortable. Dr. Pousti is courteous and exceptionally professional. He took the time to explain all the possible risks for my overly large implants, then when I decided to go through with the procedure, he made everything so smooth and pleasant. I am fantastically overjoyed at the results with my 2600cc implants. My husband was for once, rendered totally speechless with...happiness. I absolutely recommend the amazing and incredible Dr. Pousti for any woman who wants a little (or a lot) extra on top.

Just returned home from my third surgery with Dr....

Just returned home from my third surgery with Dr. Pousti. Beyond pleased with his ability to exceed my expectations. Well over my target goal of 3000cc's to over 3300 cc's. You can always expect the utmost professionalism from him and his staff. Daisy, Vanessa, Helen and I can't remember to name them all, are all amazing and make you feel as thought you are their only patient. Very personalized service. Surgical team was very very patient with me an my anxiety. They really take the time to answer everything and your comfort and most importantly SAFETY is the top concern.

Anyone out there looking for a PS for XL implants or just regular implants need to go in for a consult. You will not be disappointed. My results are amazing and I will post updated photos soon.

Thank you again Dr Pousti, office and surgical staff!!

Lisa

Dr. Pousti update...

Sorry so long for an update. Been very busy and took a wonderful trip to Ireland. So beautiful and people, food and Guinness were amazing. Here are a few updated photos. Have had zero complications and very happy with size. Hoping to add a final 400-500cc's. Please post any questions you have about Dr. Pousti or I can be contacted via his office.

Update

So now 7 months post-op from latest increase of implant with Dr. Pousti. Everything has gone great. Very happy with the results. Dr. Pousti is truly listens to his patients and is dedicated to meeting those goals in the safest possible way. Highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for breast augmentation and specifically over-sized augmentation procedures.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Looking for provider that was experienced with over sized implants. Researched many providers. Dr. Pousti over exceeds the level of stars of only 5...I would rate much higher. Every part of the process was exceptional. Safety is always his primary concern. His staff is amazing and always calls you right back, call for follow up as well. Very prompt, Couldn't ask to be in better hands for surgery. and my breasts are HUGE, BEAUTIFUL and I am amazingly happy. I'm have breasts larger than the norm, just what I like...small to large...he is best qualified. Go for a consult....you will agree with everything.

wow-what a great job he has done, neverbigenough is incredible! sent mail
Thank you. Dr. Pousti is one of the best doctors I know. He is truly gifted as a surgeon, has high ethical standards and genuinely cares about his patients long after your surgery.
             ate they heavy?
            are
Approx 7lbs? Just going by the weight of cc's. 1000cc=1Kilo 1K=2.2lbs
You seriously could not look any better hun. Yoru girls are soooo perfect. Now I want to go bigger ;)
Then give Dr. Pousti a call. :) I am certainly happy with results, "Sister's, not twins" and "the enemy of good is better" as Dr. Pousti will tell you. There is always someone bigger it seems. ha. Safety first.
How many CCs do you have now? We are hoping to see Dr. Pousti this month for another consult to see about 2000cc. As the husband, I always enjoy the new clothes shopping afterwards... is that odd?
Yes, odd...but lovely for your wife. You are a rare find. :) Let me know how it goes?
My wife has 1400cc from Dr. Pousti. She has used him twice and we both love him and his staff. What do you think about the firmness at 3300cc?
Well, at 3300 they are firm but I can't feel the implant. I would say they are like squeezing a water balloon that is pretty full but not overly full. Implant in under muscle and I can't see the implant either. He really is an incredibly gifted surgeon. Is your wife looking to increase?
Yes and no. She has been all over the spectrum on what she wants to do. lol. She would love to try out silicone again. She didn't like the 800cc gels she had at one point. She would like to try large HP firm gels, but she pretty much has to travel overseas to make that happen and at great expense if she goes over 1500. She is comtemplating Dr. Pousti a 3rd time to go up to 2000cc. Just she is also extremely worried about how much more firm they will get at 2000cc versus her 1400cc. I am curious at one point the firmness doesn't really change. I would imagine that 3300cc vs 2600cc feels the same. But I am not sure she is at that firmness level already with only 1400cc. And if 2000cc will be a lot more firm or not. As it sounds like you have gone through the spectrum of increases with your 800cc shells, I am just very curious if you noticed when the firmness stopped changing. Or if 3300cc actually is more firm than 2600cc. So many numbers my head is spinning. Any comments on what she may think of going to 2000cc? Dr. Pousti is amazing.
He is amazing. Everyone breasts are different. Hard to say that each will feel the same at the same cc level. Mine are unders and I have natural breast tissue on top of that. I was 34D prior to any implants. They are definitely more firm than natural breast would be...but then again, I prefer that. I really didn't notice a lot of change in firmness between 1600 and 3300. They are very full. I think the pics show that. I prefer that. I would say it depends on how she wants them to feel. At 1400, going to 2000 may change a cup to cup and half in size. I think they are just "fuller" on the upper half. At least that's what I wanted. I have internal pocket work as well because I wanted more symmetry and I didn't want them falling into my armpit when I lay down.(ha). I can only give you thoughts on my experience. Dr. Pousti has seen your wife and he can honestly look at you and tell you what he thinks he can do. I have been truly amazed at how he has been able to exceed my expectations every time. As a nurse...I'm the worst of patients. Thoughts on going overseas to have surgery...my thoughts would always be to consider safety over the procedure. Healthcare in other countries is not what it is here. Any complications might happen when you are back and you would be needing a US surgeon then anyway. Have her consult with Dr.P.
She is in frequent contact with Dr. Pousti. lol. The overseas places we have considered is the UK, France, Italy, Belgium, and Sweden. Though I still prefer a Dr I have already had her use. And who is only hours from my by car. I fully understand what you are saying. Mostly trying to gauge the firmness aspect. She loves the look of her overfilled implants and is certainly not trying for the natural look. Based on the fact you mention adding even more, I take it you are ok with the firmness you have. (taking into account the under placement and natural tissue you mentioned)
Sent you a private message with a private link to her photos. Thanks again for your comments.
Love the new pics! How big do you plan on going?
Safety is always the first priority. I am very happy with the size now, I would like to have one additional surgery for maybe 4-500cc more.
He is the best!! you look amazing hun, got some serious boobie greed now lol!
Thank you for the kind words. Dr. P is very skilled and his staff is equally as wonderful through the entire process and beyond.
Yes he is, havent and wouldnt go anywhere else.
This doctor is awesome !! What a result! Question ; did you add 1000 cc at a time? Any troubles at all with your skin ??? Any rippling?? Any measures to avoid it ?? (Alloderm or other) , What implants do you have? :)))))) c
Sorry for late reply. Increases have been between 700-1000 each increase. No trouble with skin. Recommend lots of skin moisturizing ongoing. No rippling. I use VitE, aloe, shea butter, etc. Mentor moderate plus saline. He is the absolute best PS you will find. Measures to consider would be to have the additional "pocket work" done for position and symmetry. Well worth the extra cost.
might i ask if they are smooth implants or textured?? unders i believe !!I don't seem to find it in your comments :/// You are very very very lucky not to have rippling !!! :) C
They are smooth round Mentor moderate plus profile. They are under. My very first BA was with another surgeon and and I had Natrelle round textured silicone. I prefer the saline. If there was rippling, I think it's hidden beneath my own breast tissue. I was 34D prior to my first surgery. I can shift the implant around in the pocket, but I really can't feel the implant. That might sound strange, but best way to describe it.
Natrelle round textured silicone is exactly what i have and i totally think that the rippling is due to the textured implant. I so wish i could have chosen smooth. Well, definitely next time i guess :O) C