Breast Augmentation by Dr. P - San Diego, CA

I came to Dr. P for a breast augmentation because...

I came to Dr. P for a breast augmentation because I could only fill a B cup bra when I was pregnant!

After all was said and done, my husband & I are thrilled with the outcome of my implants! They are exactly what I wanted and better than we expected! Life is great!!!

P.S. Although you will find "Board Certified" doctors...do research to make sure their board certification is actually in Cosmetic Surgery!

I'm glad you found a surgeon you felt so comfortable with. What was your recovery like?

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P and his girls in the office are amazing! They are all very comforting to talk to and know exactly how to accommodate their clients. During my 1st visit, I was offered to talk privately with other patients that were there & see their results. Making that his normal routine shows confidence in his work, which in turn gave me confidence in him. From that day on I didn't feel nervous one bit, even when I was getting prepped for surgery. I knew I was in good hands. Post-surgery, i received a call every day, for about a week or two, from his office to see how i was feeling and if i had any questions...great follow-up! Thank you for enhancing my life Dr. P ;)