Dr. Pousti is Amazing! - San Diego, CA

I went through Dr Pousti to have a breast...

I went through Dr Pousti to have a breast enhancement procedure. The reason that I wanted this procedure done is because Ive always wanted larger breast and my body would not grow them on it's own. I met with Dr. Pousti and after my consultation with him I decided to go through with the procedure and I'm truly happy that I did it. Dr. Pousti is a wonder Surgeon and his staff is amazing as well; they have a great team at Dr Pousti's office. Dr Pousti gave me everything that I was wanting from the look that I was going for, to the size and shape. I have gel silicone implants, the first four days of my recovery was intense just because of the pain from having surgery which is normal, I had my surgery on July 20, 2012 so its been a month and 11 days, and my new boobies look amazing! I love them!!!!!

It has now been 4 months since my procedure and my new boobies look better every day I'm completely inlove with them and so happy that I had the procedure! I am also very thankful that I went through Dr Pousti, and I recommend him to anyone looking for a Plastic Surgeon!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. In order to add it to the breast implant community we need to know more about YOU. More about why you needed this done, what sort of implants you went with, how your recovery was, etc. This is all very valuable to the RealSelf Community.

I wanted this procedure done because I wanted larger breast and my body would not grow them on it's own. I met with Dr. Pousti and after my consultation with him I decieded to go through with the procedure and I'm truly happy that I did it. Dr. Pousti is a wonder Surgeon, I have gel silicone implants, the first four days of my recovery was intsense just because of the pain from having surgry which is normal, I had my surgry on July 20, 2012 so its been a month and 11 days, and my new boobies look amazing! I love them!!!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I'm giving this rating because, before I had my procedure with Dr Pousti, I had contemplated for a few years about whether I wanted to get breast implants or not. I had small breast but they were cute but I always wanted them to be bigger but they wouldn't grow. One day I was talking to a friend, and she told me she had went through Dr Pousti and recommended him to me so I had my consultation with Dr Pousti, he and his whole staff are amazing and make you feel very comfortable, that day I deiced that I was going to get breast implants. It honestly was thee best decision that I've ever made and totally worth the money! Dr Pousti gave me exactly what I wanted, from the type of implant to the size, to the shape, to the closeness of the breasts. They look fantastic and I'm so happy that I went through Dr. Pousti. I recommend him to everyone who is planning on getting breast implants.