Dr. Pousti is Amazing! - San Diego, CA

I went through Dr Pousti to have a breast...

I went through Dr Pousti to have a breast enhancement procedure. The reason that I wanted this procedure done is because Ive always wanted larger breast and my body would not grow them on it's own. I met with Dr. Pousti and after my consultation with him I decided to go through with the procedure and I'm truly happy that I did it. Dr. Pousti is a wonder Surgeon and his staff is amazing as well; they have a great team at Dr Pousti's office. Dr Pousti gave me everything that I was wanting from the look that I was going for, to the size and shape. I have gel silicone implants, the first four days of my recovery was intense just because of the pain from having surgery which is normal, I had my surgery on July 20, 2012 so its been a month and 11 days, and my new boobies look amazing! I love them!!!!!

It has now been 4 months since my procedure and my new boobies look better every day I'm completely inlove with them and so happy that I had the procedure! I am also very thankful that I went through Dr Pousti, and I recommend him to anyone looking for a Plastic Surgeon!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I'm giving this rating because, before I had my procedure with Dr Pousti, I had contemplated for a few years about whether I wanted to get breast implants or not. I had small breast but they were cute but I always wanted them to be bigger but they wouldn't grow. One day I was talking to a friend, and she told me she had went through Dr Pousti and recommended him to me so I had my consultation with Dr Pousti, he and his whole staff are amazing and make you feel very comfortable, that day I deiced that I was going to get breast implants. It honestly was thee best decision that I've ever made and totally worth the money! Dr Pousti gave me exactly what I wanted, from the type of implant to the size, to the shape, to the closeness of the breasts. They look fantastic and I'm so happy that I went through Dr. Pousti. I recommend him to everyone who is planning on getting breast implants.