Dr. Pousti is THE Best - San Diego, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I did not take this decision lightly - it is a permanent change to your body, after all. So I spent a few years going on consultations with various doctors before finally deciding on Dr. Pousti. No contest - he is the greatest! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pousti. Not only is he incredibly talented, knowledgeable, skilled, and devoted to his patients, but he makes you feel good about the entire experience. He is welcoming, treats his staff well (they love him), genuine, warm, and makes you feel a though he truly cares. I was 99% sure I wanted to go ahead with the surgery, I had been considering the pros and cons for years. After my consultation with Dr. Pousti, I felt confident that I was making a great investment as well as a good choice. I did not feel pressured to go to a certain size or shape, he helped me decide on the look that would wok best, while always considering what I wanted and what my goals were. One of the best financial decisions I have made to date... Oh yeah, and going into surgery he held my hand and played Bob Marley. Can't beat that! :))

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in