Dr. Pousti will never disappoint!

I've been researching breast augmentations for...

I've been researching breast augmentations for years, and have been consulting with Dr. Pousti (and his staff) for quite a while! They have been so supportive with answering all my questions, and always scheduling any additional appointments I need. I had a previous set surgery date over a year ago, but canceled because I felt rushed and had more questions I needed answered. (I am extremely detail orientated being in the medical field myself). Dr. Pousti immediately recognized that I was not comfortable yet- and he will literally sit with me until every last question is asked- and I am positive that he can fulfill my desired look.

Communication is key, and I can guarantee there is no other plastic surgeon that cares more about his patients. I do not have any support from my family, so I take it upon myself to be well informed, and know every precaution with surgery. Therefore, scheduling a surgery date has taken me longer then most patients. I can truly say I would not have surgery unless it was with Dr. Pousti. I know I am in expert hands, and I have caring support from his staff that I can contact anytime.

I'm glad you're doing your homework on this. Due diligence will make a lot of difference in your results. Please keep us posted as you get nearer the big day. Are you nervous at all, or mainly just looking forward to the results?

To recognize that Dr. Pousti has touched thousands...

To recognize that Dr. Pousti has touched thousands of lives would be an understatement. His diligence, expertise, and mastery are translated to aesthetic outcomes that are exceptionally pleasing. I would not be able to contest a surgeon with talent equivocal to Dr. Pousti; after years of research, comparisons, and inquiries- I have yet to be proved otherwise. I have had the honor of being his patient for a breast augmentation, and everyday I am thankful that I chose to be under his precision. The care and attentiveness reciprocated for each and every patient is truly a gift; a demeanor that I thought would be nonexistent in any medical practice. Dr. Pousti and his staff continue to exceed my expectations.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon