Best Decision I've Ever Made - San Diego, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr pousti and his whole staff deserve 5 stars! From the very first visit of answering my thousand questions to Him and my nurse holding my hand when I went under...I still feel that 6 months later I have support from his office if I need it! Once I decided I wanted to get my breast aug I talked to a few friends who had theirs to find a doctor. One friend referred me to dr pousti, he was the only doctor I ended up meeting with because everything felt so right I knew I didn't need to see any one else. Him and his staff were amazing they were so helpful with information and made me feel so at ease! Dr pousti made me feel so comfortable and i honestly felt from the beginning that I was in good hands and had nothing to worry about however I was still nervous about going too big but once I met with my nurses at the surgery center I knew I could trust them as well! Everyone made each step of the way the best experience ever. Once out of surgey the staff checked in on me almost everyday to make sure I was doing ok which was great it felt like I had like a big sister watching over me. My experience with the whole procedure was so amazing that I would recommend everyone who is considering plastic surgery to go meet with dr pousti he will make this life changing experience the best one you could have :) I am happier then ever with my new boobs!!!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.