Bigger Boobs Are Better :) - San Diego, CA

Im 23yrs ..at the age of 16 i was a nice 34C as...

Im 23yrs ..at the age of 16 i was a nice 34C as the years passed I decided to start eating healthy and working out, hard work sure payed off my body completely changed I am now fit and healthy but sadly my breast went down to a small 32b :( I am not happy with the way my chest looks so I have decided to get a breast augmentation with Dr.Pousti :) My surgery is tomorrow Im so excited ! Im gettin my boobies back and this time they're not going anywhere Im going to look great !

Thank you so much for sharing your story so far! How are you feeling?

Its been 2weeks since Ive had my surgery,the...

Its been 2weeks since Ive had my surgery,the first thing I did when waking up was looked down at my breast :)
I was excited ! Im recovering fast I love waking up feeling my new twins Im 100% satisfied with my results even though its been a couple
of days they look already look great ! Dr.Pousti gave me exactly what I asked for I cant thank him enough hes amazing !
If your looking to get a breast augmentation I highly recommend Dr.Pousti dont think twice go for it ! its totally worth it !
my confidence has increased I now have the curves ive wanted and feel more feminine,I love the new me ! Thank you Dr.Pousti :) you are the BEST !
its been 2weeks I feel great ! Im surprisingly recovering fast..I can already do my hair and makeup without any pain in the arms..I sleeped alot during the first week I hardly felt any pain the medication ofcourse helped out alot..Im good to go :)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Two of my firends got a breast augmentation by dr.pousti. both of them got amazing results ! They are so happy and look great ! I no longer had to search for a doctor.I knew Dr.Pousti was the one ..his staff are super friendly and kind I felt very comfortable and had no doubts all my questions were answered, I knew I was in good hands.