Bigger Boobs Are Better :) - San Diego, CA

Im 23yrs ..at the age of 16 i was a nice 34C as...

Im 23yrs ..at the age of 16 i was a nice 34C as the years passed I decided to start eating healthy and working out, hard work sure payed off my body completely changed I am now fit and healthy but sadly my breast went down to a small 32b :( I am not happy with the way my chest looks so I have decided to get a breast augmentation with Dr.Pousti :) My surgery is tomorrow Im so excited ! Im gettin my boobies back and this time they're not going anywhere Im going to look great !

Its been 2weeks since Ive had my surgery,the...

Its been 2weeks since Ive had my surgery,the first thing I did when waking up was looked down at my breast :)
I was excited ! Im recovering fast I love waking up feeling my new twins Im 100% satisfied with my results even though its been a couple
of days they look already look great ! Dr.Pousti gave me exactly what I asked for I cant thank him enough hes amazing !
If your looking to get a breast augmentation I highly recommend Dr.Pousti dont think twice go for it ! its totally worth it !
my confidence has increased I now have the curves ive wanted and feel more feminine,I love the new me ! Thank you Dr.Pousti :) you are the BEST !
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Two of my firends got a breast augmentation by dr.pousti. both of them got amazing results ! They are so happy and look great ! I no longer had to search for a doctor.I knew Dr.Pousti was the one ..his staff are super friendly and kind I felt very comfortable and had no doubts all my questions were answered, I knew I was in good hands.

its been 2weeks I feel great ! Im surprisingly recovering fast..I can already do my hair and makeup without any pain in the arms..I sleeped alot during the first week I hardly felt any pain the medication ofcourse helped out alot..Im good to go :)

Thank you so much for sharing your story so far! How are you feeling?