I Had Breast Augmentation and They Are Too Big! Help! Pls - San Diego, CA

I had breast augmentation on jan 31st 2011, i had...

i had breast augmentation on jan 31st 2011, i had a bit of a sagging so my dr. was doing an internal lift to avoid scars and was placing 460cc implant, the day of the surgery he revised me and asked how big was i willing to go and i told him he was the expert im 120lbs and only 5'2 my breast were 32d (small d) but saggy, i told the dr to do what he considered best for me, now i happen to have no internal breast lift and 600cc implants, the breast look great but just not on me, my back looks smaller than my breast and i feel terrible, i dont blame my dr. because i gave him green light to do whatever he wanted but the truth is i feel like dying because my breast look like ballons or torpedos and i look huge, what can i do ? how soon can i remove them and have them smaller? will i need a breast lift after this? or my breast are going to shrink ? i keep reading about it i just cant wait any longer like this :( i cry every day im getting depressed and feeling i made the worst mistake of my life ...someone please help me!

always choose your size on your own...

yeah give it some time dont worry pray over your body god see your pain and he answer prayers and he love you.

I'm sincerely sorry you're so upset with your results! Please keep in mind that you're only a little more than a week out and your breasts are probably still quite swollen. Also, the implants should drop as time goes on and not look so torpedo-ish.

That said, 600cc does seem like a lot for your size. Have you discussed your feelings with your surgeon?

Doctors usually recommend women wait 3 to 6 months after the initial surgery to change implants or remove them altogether.

Also, and I hope this is what you're dealing with...some depression is completely normal after cosmetic surgery. You're looking at a different body that isn't what you're used to! But you can adjust.

Please let us know how you're doing with this!! Fingers crossed that you'll feel less sad soon.