Breast Augmentation and Restructure by the Best - San Diego, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Testimonial: I came across Dr Pousti following poor augmentation surgery in the UK. After contacting numerous surgeons throughout Europe, without success, I furthered my search to the USA. I found Dr Pousti’s website to be easily laid out. As soon as I saw the Before/after photos, I knew I had to take it further. It had an XL section for breast augmentation, which is what I wanted. I made initial enquiries with Margie from Dr Pousti’s team via email and was immediately impressed with the quick, informative replies I was receiving. I then spoke to Helen from Dr Pousti’s team, who was able to answer all my questions. I sent photos via email to Dr Pousti, which again were answered promptly. He gave me a breakdown of how he could help me. With My experience up to that point, along with the success stories and great online reviews, I decided to book my surgery. I travelled to San Diego and had an appointment with Dr Pousti and his team. I have experienced a number of surgeries in the UK, some better than others-but none compared to La Mesa. The Office was professional, calm and had a pleasant atmosphere. I met Dr Pousti in person and we spoke about the upcoming surgery, I was put at ease and was 100% sure that this was the surgeon for me. I wanted large implants and Dr Pousti assured me he would go as large as possible, but always putting my safety first. The morning of my surgery, I was dealt with very professionally-the nursing staff were great and Dr P met with me before to go through our goals. Following the successful procedure, I was discharged and given all the guidance I needed. I met with D P two more times before I returned to the UK. I was still able to enjoy my time on holiday (carefully) after a short period of rest! To say I’m happy with my surgery is an understatement. Seeing is believing. Due to my poor augmentation previously, I had a loss of confidence, self esteem and wasn’t myself. I’m now able to move on with my life and be proud to wear clothing that shows off my fantastic chest. The corrections made are literally incredible. I would advise anyone interested in such surgery to give Dr Pousti’s office a call. I’m one of many very happy patients. I’m also happy to speak to anyone who is interested or thinking about surgery with Dr Pousti, please ask the office for my email or phone number! Kind regards, Lou…xx Testimonial from patient’s significant other: I cannot express in words, my gratitude to Dr Pousti and his team. Lou received world class treatment in La Mesa. As an ex-Military Policeman, I believe myself to be a credible judge of character and hold very high standards. These expectations were exceeded within seconds of meeting Dr Pousti, a very professional man, who was intently truthful with Lou about the goals in which wanted to be attained. Everything was explained on a level in which we understood. From the office, to the operating theatre, to the post op meetings and beyond, we have had a great experience. The results are amazing and the difference in Lou personally, is incredible (I have the old Lou back). If any partners wish to contact me, it would be my pleasure to share our experience further or discuss any concerns someone may have. Again, thank you so much and it would be great to see our friends in San Diego again someday. Kind regards, Chris.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in