Amazing Dr and Staff - San Diego, CA

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

To say that Dr. Tom Pousti is an incredibly gifted surgeon would be an understatement. The compassion and professionalism he shows is evident everywhere in his practice; from his professionalism and knowledge of the specifics of my case, to his staff’s conscientious care of me. He has a kind, gentle and patient manner that helped me feel relaxed and comfortable. I felt, without hesitation, that I was receiving the very best care, and that he understood all of my individual challenges as well as making sure I understood what to expect. He listened to me that I wanted to achieve a natural looking outcome. Not only did he strive to get the results I wanted, but the results were better than I had ever envisioned. His excellent care is extended to even his post-surgical care. I received frequent phone calls from his office to check on my well-being and progress, even between office check-ups. He gave me a bouquet of flowers at my first post-operative check-up; he is such a nice, caring, thoughtful man. He went the extra mile to make sure my experience and outcome were better than what I expected. My personal results are so natural looking and beautiful that no one would know unless I told them; which is exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend Dr. Pousti, he is THE BEST. I wouldn’t go to anyone else.