Already Love my New Boobsicles :) - San Diego, CA

Dr. Pousti was the first and only doctor I saw for...

Dr. Pousti was the first and only doctor I saw for a consultation. I knew right away that I wanted him to do my surgery because I felt comfortable in his care...he obviously knows what he's doing! The ladies that work for him are all very sweet and have called me almost daily to check up on me, and I'm over 2 weeks post-op!

As for my surgery date... I had to wait for a bit in the lobby but soon they took me back and made sure I was comfortable. I felt very safe with each and every nurse at the surgery center...they are all very nice but also seemed very experienced.

The only time I was actually nervous was when I laid down on the operating table!! Kind of scary knowing there is a chance you might not wake up. However, the nurses and Dr. Pousti made me laugh until I passed out...I really feel like your comfort is their #1 priority.

Before I knew it I was waking up (in some discomfort obviously). The nurse came over right away to give me some medication for the pain. I felt better and rested up for a bit before they wheeled me out to my mom's car.

Recovery was only relatively uncomfortable for 3 days, and after that it has been a breeze. So far no complications that I know of....I get my steri-strips off tomorrow at my slightly-over-2-week post op appointment. So I will update on how the incisions are healing up.

moral of the story is...I LOVE DR. POUSTI!!! :)

3 weeks post-op :D

Update!! About 3 weeks post-op.....feeling great! I still have my tape on the incisions but they kept it on so that the scar would heal as small as possible. If I didn't have to cover the tape every time I shower, I would forget I have breast implants!! They feel very soft and natural already, so I'm excited to see how they feel in 6 months!
I went from a 32B to about a 32DD using Sientra 380cc smooth round moderate+ profile silicone implants placed under the muscle. I do not feel that I look like a "DD" though...the implants fit my body very well and I look very proportionate.
I will add some pictures....maybe later today :) Unfortunately I do not believe I have any "before" pictures but possibly I can get those from Dr. Pousti at my next appointment.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is an incredible doctor. Not only is he very nice and funny, but he did an amazing job on my breast implants. At only 2 weeks post op, they ALREADY look and feel pretty natural, and I know they will only get better. If you want to take all of the guesswork out of your procedure, I would recommend having at least a consultation with Pousti. You will love him and the ladies that work with him I guarantee!

Congratulations! What type and size implants did you get? What was your pre op cup size? Glad to hear your mom was supportive of your surgery. Did you share your procedure with your friends? Do many of them have implants too? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!