34 Small Asymmetric B to a 34 DD - San Diego, CA

I went with Dr Pousti, his staff was really nice...

I went with Dr Pousti, his staff was really nice and genuine. I didn't get the opportunity to see patients recently post op but a few follow ups at least a yr out. Excited about Little to no scarring since he goes through the nipple itself. I wanted 475-500 cc but day of surgery got cold feet and backed out to 430 for my short stature of 5'. However, I am pretty full figured at 125 lbs size 4-6 pants. He went with 440 sice I asked for a D Selma Hayek look.
I use to wear push ups on a daily basis! Now he warned me I'd still be wearing a push up to "party" but I didn't listen and opted for conservative natural for work. At work I've been wearing no wire sports bras and no one has said anything but have gotten puzzled looks since my vacation. Friends and family have said "wow" when did this happen!! You look great and even asked me what's up ?because they look pretty darn natural.
I was only down 3 days since I was crazy enough to do lipo at the same time of thighs and knees- that was pain! The boobs, not bad at all. I'm even considering going bigger but the hubby is very happy with results and doesn't want them larger to draw bad attention. I have 2 kids under 5 and I'm always at school functions and doing mommy duties. As for now, they are pretty comfy and at 34 hubby says I look like my 20's pre babies and with bigger boobs!
I wish I could have retried the samples prior to operation, waited quite a bit in pre-op. but in the long run I backed out , he was right and now wish I had gone bigger then I'd have no need for push ups :(

More pics

Scar pics up
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Great office, flexible regarding available appointments and easy to reach. MD called me at home over weekend from his private number and was easy to reach. Total was for BA and lipo, over 1400 cc removed from thighs

Your boobs look great. I'm hopong mine can look like yours
You look amazing! You can't even notice the scar. Did you use the scar cream that they have in the office?
I used bioCorneum, thank you!
You would have been in a ton of more pain had you gone bigger. I went large, but I'm in the entertainment industry, you are huge compared to your before pic, and you look great w no push up, just wear tighter cotton shirt...hehe;)

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. You look fantastic in your 4 month post op photo! I think they are the perfect size for your height. That's great to hear you were only down for 3 days. Hoping your husband helped you with the kiddos. Let us know if you decide to go larger. You can always get a revision someday if you still feel like you want larger breasts. Congratulations!