28 Yr Old 5'8 Skinny BA Patient Who Wanted a More Feminine Look

I am thrilled with my results. I wish I would have...

I am thrilled with my results. I wish I would have went to Dr Marin sooner. From the second I met him at my consultation I have become more and more impressed. I immediately felt comfortable with him and his assistant Shannon ( who is amazing BTW). They answered a zillion questions that I had and didn't rush me through anything. He cared about what I was looking for as well as gave me his professional input on what was suggested for my body type. Even 2 weeks out of surgery they looked amazing and they have only gotten better. I'm 3 months out and I couldn't be happier. I have 3 friends who have gone to him and they all look fantastic. You can't go wrong with Dr Marin. If you are even debating a breast augmentation just go visit him and you'll know if it's right for you. I'm sure glad I did : )
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Very gentle, gave me extremely little bruising post op. I was very nervous right before surgery and they way he spoke was so soothing, gave me a sense of comfort. Pleasant experience considering it was surgery.

What size implant did you choose and what was the range he have you to choose from?
Well he showed me all the shape ranges. I ended up choosing high profile since that was the look I was going for and that is what dr Marin suggested since I have a pretty small frame. I went in thinking around 300 cc just because I didn't want to go too big. I already had a good amount of breast tissue but I was very tear drop shaped. During the consultation I decided around 350 since he thought that's what would fill in my empty skin towards the top of my breast. He told me that my right breast had more mass than my left so I would have to get 2 different sized implants. During the op I ended up with 350cc on my right and 375 on my left. I am so happy with the results and my breasts are way more symmetrical now. I finally got the fullness I wanted. It looks that I got a lift without all the scarring. Hope this helps.
Thanks. Pics would be nice too. Good luck in healing
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.