28 Yr Old 5'8 Skinny BA Patient Who Wanted a More Feminine Look

I am thrilled with my results. I wish I would have...

I am thrilled with my results. I wish I would have went to Dr Marin sooner. From the second I met him at my consultation I have become more and more impressed. I immediately felt comfortable with him and his assistant Shannon ( who is amazing BTW). They answered a zillion questions that I had and didn't rush me through anything. He cared about what I was looking for as well as gave me his professional input on what was suggested for my body type. Even 2 weeks out of surgery they looked amazing and they have only gotten better. I'm 3 months out and I couldn't be happier. I have 3 friends who have gone to him and they all look fantastic. You can't go wrong with Dr Marin. If you are even debating a breast augmentation just go visit him and you'll know if it's right for you. I'm sure glad I did : )
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Very gentle, gave me extremely little bruising post op. I was very nervous right before surgery and they way he spoke was so soothing, gave me a sense of comfort. Pleasant experience considering it was surgery.