Excellent Experience with Botox - San Diego, CA

I'm in my late 20s and wanted to take some action...

I'm in my late 20s and wanted to take some action in preventing the development of the wrinkles around my eyes. I have a tendency to get pronounced more than 1 inch long crows feet when I smile even though I fpractice a very healthy life style and follow my skin care regimen religiously. It started to change my apparence and shake my confidence. I started to avoid smiling as much as I could resulting with that I didn't feel like myself.

I thought hard and long about this procedure since it has some certain risks and potential side effects- such as botulism, head ache, bruises, facial asymmetry. I was very uncomfortable with the idea of injecting some poison into my body that has unknown long term dide effects to the nervous system. So, I did a thorough research about Botax, doctors, and real people experience before I took a step for the consultation.

It wasnt painful at all, maybe just a little at the last injection site. I received 18 units around my eyes with 3 injection sites both eyes. They gave me a cold ice like bag and gave instructions to keep it on the injection sites.

At the first time I kinda expected my face to fall off or something but I was surprised to have no single bruise! I only had a faint pink dot on my left cheek that reminded a tiny pimple. But that disappeared after 3rd day.

I saw the results of Botax after 3rd or 4th day. I look the same when I have no facial expressions (which is completely wrinke free) but when I smile there is now a HUGE difference. There is no sign of any crows feet of what so ever, I look great and I feel great! There is a light line under my eye when I smile but it's a normal way how the skin folds and does not associate with the aging process. So, I feel like myself again and have regained my confidence.
I can smile without thinking about the wrinkles it creates and yes, I smile a lot!

I believe there are so many more negative info about botax than positive. Therefore, don't let it get you. Trust your instinct, use your head and give things a chance.

Thank you dr Roark and his team!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I took my friend with me and went for dr Roarks consultation in La Jolla. I decided to give him a try based on his extensive experience, reputation, the awards and achievements he has received and the patient reviews. I had millions of questions and I was very skeptical. I just wanted to be very sure it's all worth it and that it's a right doctor before doing it. I must say I was very impressed by dr Roark and his assistant. He has a very vibrant and positive personality and excellent communication skills. I felt welcome and he took all the time to listen me, really understand me and answering all my questions I had. He was also honest and i didnt get the impression of him as a salesman. He didnt desparately try to sell me anything and I truly appreciate this fact. We also talked about skin regimens in general and greated a strategy for me how to target my problems and preserve all the good what I have. I found he had an extraordinary eye for details. I was impressed that he himself and his assistant were the true believers in the procedures they do since they do it all themselves and they both looked great! His actions surely talked louder than his words. He encouraged to take my time and do some more research which I did. I returned to him after couple of months and I was now ready to do the procedure. To be honest, I was super nervous. But they took a good care of me. I was very impressed how he studied my face and how quick and precise his movements were. He really cared. Dr Roark has got a new happy loyal customer for life and I would definitely recommend him to all my friends. Nobody has asked me to write a review but I just feel I want to express that great experience. I also know how important the reviews can be for the people who are considering that procedure and are choosing a specialist for that.

Oh my gosh, your story is similar to mine! I hated my crows feet and was self conscious about them when I smiled too.

Good for you for doing lots of research before deciding to do it - so smart of you!

Have you noticed any fuzzy thinking since you had your injections done or do you feel the same as you did before?