I Look Better. Love the New Nose and Under Eyes - San Diego, CA

I went to Dr. Laverson for a minor adjustment to...

I went to Dr. Laverson for a minor adjustment to my nose and to be rid of my under eye bags that made me look tired. Having just turned 37 I guess I wanted to look young and better. Dr. Laverson told me during the consultation that I would look great. He performed a nasal base narrowing and inserted a strut graft into my columella. My nose is more narrow and a bit more projected and its been two months since surgery and it looks amazing and most importantly natural. I was skeptical and had a panic attack during the swelling phases but once the swelling went down...all I can say is that people are now complimenting the way I look now and saying things like you look great. And I never tire of hearing it. They say "You look young...your nose looks incredible". I went to the bar and a guy asked people to guess my age...they said...21...one person even said 19....and I'm 37.

Dr. Laverson performed fat repositioning and canthoplasty on my eyes and i don't have the bags and my under eyes are fuller and youthful. I feel so good about myself.

I'm glad you got such stellar results! We'd love to see your before and after photos.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

You are a skilled artist. Thank you for making me handsome Dr. Laverson! I am so happy. I want to thank you Dr. Laverson. This is the guy from Canada who came down to see you . I can't tell you how much confidence I have now and I want to thank you for your talented skill and mostly your artistic eye. I gave you control in the process and you made me more handsome. Thank you thank you. Thank your lovely staff too.