help - San Diego, CA

Although I am still not pleased with the outcome...

Although I am still not pleased with the outcome for the amount of money I spent, compared to what my face looked like before I would say it was somewhat worth it. I had 6 syringes of Artefill injected into my face. 4 into my cheeks (2 on each side) and 2 into my nasolabia lines. As you can see from the pictures, I still have lines and sagging. I am only 34 years old so my question is, are there any other procedures I can do that will actually solve the problem 100% instead of just 50%... I've been told to try thread lift or siloutte life or minni-lift. If anyone could answer my question, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I do not want to spend anymore money on injections because I could be wrong, but I can't imagine more artefill in my face will help anymore!

You are beautiful. You want a little character in your face, you don't want perfect Barbie. People can tell you've had work when you go too smooth and tight. After enough years and surgery a woman looks like the Joker from Batman when they get so stretched from lifts and overfilled their mouth stretches across their face...you know which celebrity women I'm talking about. You are a really, very pretty young woman. Enjoy it, enjoy life. Love yourself the way you are. You look perfect.

How much did it cost to do the undereye lift?Can you please recommend the doctor?

That is alot of filler for someone your age, but we all age differently so don't beat yourself up too much about the age factor. I work at a medspa - and have been getting injections of Juvederm and Radiesse for years. It looks like your injector put most of the filler in the zygomatic area (cheekbones) and you said a bit went into the nasolabial, but the pre-jowl sulcus/chin area was ignored. Some additional filler in that area will soften the appearance of jowling, along with some botox in your mentalis muscle to help soften that line across your chin. Honestly a face lift will not correct facial fat/volume loss, and most people who get mini lifts still need filler! A facial fat transfer would probably give the best effect, but its surgery, and still is not permanent but lasts longer than fillers. You have a very pretty face and I share your pain with sagging skin! Though I'm 45 it still is exasperating sometimes to be a slave to fillers...but I'm just not ready to look at facial surgery yet because as I said before, that won't solve the problem of fat loss in the face. I say get a little more filler to soften out the look of the jowling and you will be alot more comfortable with it.
Dr. McCloud

My doctor was awesome and I could tell she was very skilled. However, I believe I either need another procedure done or need about 10 more syringes or artefill to completely solve my problem. HELP!!!!