59 Years Old, Fat Transfer to Bony Hands. Very Happy!! - San Diego, CA

I am thin, with crypt keeper hands and my Texas...

I am thin, with crypt keeper hands and my Texas gentleman friend asked if there is something ladies can do to make their hands look younger. Rather than punch him, I decided to go ahead with this. Dr. Karam had done facial fat transfer 2-1/2 years ago, so I didn't hesitate. Easy as pie. Love it!!!!
hi, how many cc... and did you bruise... and did it last... did you have laser too...
Josephine, No laser. Just injections. Didn't ask how much was transferred in terms of cc's. I don't remember if it bruised. Not really bruised. I even went on a date 7 days later and kept my hands under the table. Date didn't notice.
Looks GREAT, as my hands have always been thin and need help. As for yoir 'gentleman 'friend'....he is neither!

This is just in response to Josephine's questions about post surgical bruising. It was minimal. Most swelling.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

This procedure is no big deal and Karam is very skilled at this. In fact, they say, the best in San Diego. I agree. He has a subtle hand. He will add more later if necessary. In fact, he did a tiny touch up of the facial fat transfer from over 2 years ago. Wish I had done hands sooner. I even went on a date one week later and kept hands under table mostly. Date didn't notice. Too busy looking at my youthful face no doubt. LOL