Best Thing I Ever Did - San Diego, CA

I am a 25 year old, African America and recently...

I am a 25 year old, African America and recently had breast augmentation on November 22nd, 2010. I am near my 8wk post-op and words cannot describe how excited I am to have the body I always wanted. My self-esteem and confidence have never been higher.

From the first visit to the date of the surgery my doctor and his crew members were absolutely great I felt more like family then a patient :) the day of the surgery i showed up with my mom they talk me through the process one more time and made sure I completely comfortable and went over my like and dislike one more time. Nothing was rushed.

The total surgery lasted about 45 minute I woke up and was able to walk to my mom’s car with no problem. The drive home humm ok that wasn’t fun do to the bumps in the road. The first 2 days are the hardest because there is a lot of pressure on your chest and it seems like it is hard to breathe. After the 3rd day the pain goes from a 10 to a 4 where your able to move around freely. After the 6th day I returned to school and after the 2nd week I was able to go back to work. After the 6 week I was back in the gym (working out light :) )

Being a lite skinned African American I was worried about my scaring. After 4 weeks I was completely healed and the scared has faded :) :) I was left with about 1 in scare under the nipple that completely blends in with my skin tone. Dr. Pousti crew members also called me every day for 2 weeks to make sure i was doing fine and asked if i had any questions.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

One visit will explain everything. Everyone one in the office makes your feel right at home. Even the other patients are warm and welcoming.