Breast Augmentation - One of the Best Things I Did for Myself

Having a breast augmentation was one of the best...

Having a breast augmentation was one of the best things I did for myself. I nursed my two babies for a year each. I am a fitness instructor and work very hard to stay in great shape and eat clean as well. The only thing I couldn't fix was what the nursing had literally sucked out of me. My husband didn't care, but I did.

I had heard of Dr. P from one of my friends who went to him, and she is a very picky girl. She definitely did her research and I was very pleased. So, when it was my time I made an appt with him and went to his San Diego office first. When I was there everything was completely professional and they let me meet other patients who had just been through the same surgery and offered to let me see and ask them questions if they were willing of course.

I was clear with Dr. P that I wanted to look proportionate to my body, natural, and that I just wanted them back where they started. He respected my wishes and it turned out just how I wanted. The office was pleasant and very professional with me at all times. I have nothing but praise to sing for Dr. P.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P was interested in giving me exactly what I wanted and listened to my concerns about my active lifestyle and being able to proceed the way I wanted to.

I am curious that since you are a fitness instructor did you opt for over or under the muscle? I hear that many body builders like over the muscle since there is less distortion when the pecs flex. I also hear that recovery and getting back into the gym is quicker. I too am an Instructor and Personal trainer and trying to decide which way to go. Would love any words of wisdom!