Mommy Makeover - Blessings of Motherhood, Improved

About five months ago, I could no longer overlook...

About five months ago, I could no longer overlook the reality of what the blessing of motherhood had brought along with it. Each morning while getting ready for a new day, the same feelings of dissatisfaction clung to me and accompanied me around. That morning I took one of the best decisions that I had ever taken. I decided upon plastic surgery to aide my constant efforts of looking on the outside the way I felt on the inside.

Deciding was the “simple” part of the journey. However, finding the best, most professional, genuinely caring surgeon was the difficult part. It was not an easy or rapid decision by any means, but the reward of having found him compensates for the search one million times. My level of satisfaction with the results of the beautiful work couldn’t be any higher.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My candid first impression of Dr. P and his staff was that they were all concerned with what I wanted in the most friendly and authentic manner. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or self-conscious when in the presence of him or any of the wonderful girls. One of the most comforting things about my consultation though was how they allowed me to speak with post-op patients that were there for follow up appointments. When you see satisfied patients time and time again, you begin to realize how magnificent Dr. P is at what he does. The approach that Dr. P has while consulting with you though, was one I had never experienced. He sits in his chair and gives you his undivided attention and shows sincere interest in the outcome you desire.