Capsular Contraction and Yellow Fluid is Leaking out of Right Nipple. - San Diego

Hi, I recently notice yellow fluid would come...

Hi,

I recently notice yellow fluid would come out of my right nipple. I later found out that I have Capsular contraction on my right breast. I got my breast argumentation done 11 months ago and the doctor said I need to massage more on the right breast and take some Singular. He also informed me that it is normal to have fluid to leak from the breast and I don’t think he is right at all. Any suggestion??? I been researching and I think I might have Seroma? And I would like to know what I need to do to get rid of capsular contraction and if any health insurance would actually cover it. My husband is in the military so I read somewhere that the surgery was free for another patient that also had capsular contraction. Is this true?

I'm sorry you're going through this. If you've recently seen your plastic surgeon about this and he's not taking you seriously, you should seek out a second opinion right away. Yellow discharge can also be a sign of infection. I'm sorry I can't help you with your cost questions. This is something you would also need to ask your plastic surgeon about.

Good luck! And please let us know how you resolve this.