Buying the Right Bra Makes All the Difference but I Am Ready to Go Smaller - San Diego, CA

I had my breasts go from a small c cup to a small...

I had my breasts go from a small c cup to a small d cup 6 years ago. I received tear drop shaped saline implants under the muscle and they look very natural. The doctor was excellent and very skilled. He did an incision through the nipple and I can honestly say you can't see any scars there but it did take about a year to fade completely. The down time was really only a few days, it just took a few weeks for the breasts to settle in. The only reason I want to go smaller is that I had a baby 18 months ago and breast fed. Although the implants still look really good, I lost some volume up top where my natural tissue is and I feel my boobs now sag more than I like. I have had to buy bras from a specialty shop where I live now and my european bra size is a 30 FF. Keep in mind that european bra sizes run differently but the lady who fitted me did say American women almost always buy the wrong bra size and always buy the rib cage size too big. I was wearing a 36 d and it never fit right. The new bras take some time to get use to because they are tighter around your rib cage but that is where you should get your support from, not your shoulders. Anyway, I am thinking in a about 4 years I will have these removed, get a lift and smaller implants. I think I would go with the full round shape this time too even though it does not look as natural. I like the idea of not having to wear a special bra to hold them up. I am glad that I got them as I felt they were done very well and I have never had any problems with them just ready for something different.

Thanks for your story.

thx so much for sharing your experience.  I couldn't find your doctor's website.  Does he have one?

No he doesn't and it totally bugs me because he is really good. He is located in Poway, CA.
Poway Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S has performed several procedures on me including rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and mini face lift to correct premature skin sagging in my face. These were all done in my early thirties. Most people will read this and think "oh my gosh, that is a lot of stuff", and it is but it all looks VERY natural. My nosed is not pinched and suits me very well and the skin on my face is not pulled tightly. He is very conservative and won't go overboard, even if you want him to. I am now in my 40's and my skin looks great. So glad I went to him. He is a true artist.