Tom J. Pousti, M.D., F.A.C.S. - Renowned Expert in Cosmetic Surgery - La Mesa, CA

Having spent greater than eight years working with...

Having spent greater than eight years working with renowned physicians and surgeons throughout the United States as a medical malpractice defense attorney, it is my humble opinion that the skill level and degree of artistic perfection exhibited by Dr. Pousti intra-operatively places him undoubtedly within the top tier of plastic surgeons. The trust and confidence that I intuitively felt pre-operatively were most certainly confirmed post-operatively by his polished work product, which incorporated distinguished surgical and post-surgical techniques designed to maximize the aesthetic value of the breast augmentation. Likewise, the quality of care and concern exhibited by his team throughout the process further supports the conclusion that I was most pleased with the treatment referenced herein. Based on the above, the decision to proceed under the care and guidance of Dr. Pousti seems most obvious and I would not hesitate to extend my recommendation to any prospective cosmetic surgery patient.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

The care and treatment provided by Dr. Pousti and his staff were excellent as to each of the above stated items.