Tom J. Pousti, M.D., F.A.C.S. - Renowned Expert in Cosmetic Surgery - La Mesa, CA

Having spent greater than eight years working with...

Having spent greater than eight years working with renowned physicians and surgeons throughout the United States as a medical malpractice defense attorney, it is my humble opinion that the skill level and degree of artistic perfection exhibited by Dr. Pousti intra-operatively places him undoubtedly within the top tier of plastic surgeons. The trust and confidence that I intuitively felt pre-operatively were most certainly confirmed post-operatively by his polished work product, which incorporated distinguished surgical and post-surgical techniques designed to maximize the aesthetic value of the breast augmentation. Likewise, the quality of care and concern exhibited by his team throughout the process further supports the conclusion that I was most pleased with the treatment referenced herein. Based on the above, the decision to proceed under the care and guidance of Dr. Pousti seems most obvious and I would not hesitate to extend my recommendation to any prospective cosmetic surgery patient.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

The care and treatment provided by Dr. Pousti and his staff were excellent as to each of the above stated items.

Hi I am a Black American with a medium to brown skin tone. I underwent a Tummy Tuck consultation and ultimately surgery performed by Dr. Tom Pousti over 2 years ago. I originally started out at 146 pounds at 5 feet 2inches upon post surgery and was roughly 132 pounds 4-6 weeks after surgery. I am now a size 2 at 118 pounds feeling and resonating a much healthier and beautiful me thanks Dr. Pousti wonderful artistry on my abdomen area. I had given birth to 4 children and my belly hung over my Panties often. I had a constant lower back pain from my loose muscles pulled and out of shape toward the front. I was a size 8 dress and did not look bad but I did not look as active and young as I felt. Upon Healing (1 year) I started to gain a small amount of weight. I realized in order to remain healthy and in terms with my goal. I had to keep a mind set to remain in optimum fitness and weight maintainability. I started the old college try of walking in the neighborhood about a mile, getting a gym membership. 6 months later I was better in weight but not healthy.
I changed my diet slightly opting to have more vegetables and fruits (small meals throughout the day) from the grocer. Minimizing the fast food, (fixing my lunch) less sugar, sweets and so on. the first sign was a mor healthy skin appearance, less lines due to the excercise and body started improving its shape. I started walking faster then running 25 mins a day. I then incorporated small amounts 2 times a week of cardio type excercise and yoga. Then without fail and quickly loss to my goal of 118. In my youth I had been 110 pounds. I realized i was not in love with skinny just healthy looks and overall wellbeing. This journey is life long to all is life style change. Many of the things Like fast food I still have but in moderation, nor do I miss the sweets. I'm very active and less fatigued. I drink more water and hardly touch sodas diet or otherwise. I realize that no surgery, pill or diet maintains itself without my commitment and how I see myself. I absolutely love my tummy and shape. My on going journey is tone and muscle building. All of this started by Dr. Tom Pousti's encoragement to maintain the really gret work. Having a Abdominal plasty (tummy tuck) has seriously changed my life, my career and self confidence. My personal authority spills over. Many people are amazed and commit I look in my early to mid 30s. Take the time to do this for yourself while you can enjoy it and feel younger, sexier and healthier.