Time for an Upgrade! - San Diego, CA

My 1st breast augmentation surgery was performed...

My 1st breast augmentation surgery was performed overseas 25 years ago! I had silicone implants positioned over the muscle. I developed capsular contracture and for that reason, together with the age of the implants, felt that it was time for revision surgery. I did so much research on the subject, I felt like I had earned a degree on the subject! Armed with this knowledge, I narrowed down my choice of surgeons to 3. Due to the amount of experience Dr Pousti had in revision surgery, together with the glowing reviews about his personal demeanor, skill and professionalism, Dr Pousti was hard to fault and in the end, I made only one consult appoint with Dr P and that meeting was enough to make me comfortable enough to go ahead with the surgery. I am now 12 months post op and am so happy with my results. I was terrified that the end result would be bigger than I wanted, but he was exactly spot on with my desired size. I drove 6 hours for each appointment to see Dr Pousti but it was definitely worth it. He is such a caring, gentle doctor and must admit that you can’t help but fall a little bit in love with him. Hopefully I won’t develop capsular contracture again but I know if I do, I’ll be back to see Dr P for any future surgeries. Thank you to all at Pousti Plastic Surgery for your expertise and professionalism always!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon