At age 30, after two kids. - Breast Augmentation - San Diego, CA

“Oh, I’M going to get my boobs done...

“Oh, I’M going to get my boobs done when I’m done having kids!”, how many times have you heard a friend, or yourself utter those words? I know those words had come out of my mouth many times without contemplating what “surgery” entailed. Now, at age 30, after two kids, those words were knocking at my door, no longer a want but an actual need. I knew something had changed about me but I couldn’t quite figure it out. With exercise my legs were back, with diet my stomach had gone back but my breast were not the same at all. I had had two kids and breastfed exclusively for a year and my pre-baby breast size of a small C cup was now an A. Not only did they look unattractive but I could definitely tell that it had taken a toll on my self-esteem. This is when I started really paying attention to others, making phone calls and researching to make the change I wanted and needed. I found out that three of my relatives had had breast augmentation surgery and all of them had chosen Dr.Pousti as their surgeon. The first women of the three, which made me feel the most comfortable, is actually an ER nurse whom felt that his education, professionalism, and surgery center were as close to her work environment as possible. His education speaks for itself, he has an amazing dedication to his practice and it shows. Upon meeting Dr.Pousi I felt very relaxed with his open demeanor and his helpful staff. The actual surgery was very smooth with a comforting staff and clean surgery center. I’m two weeks post surgery now and am very happy with the results. I have the look of my pre-baby body back and am very thankful to Dr.Pousti.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was very relaxed but professional, he was open to all questions and I never felt rushed during visits, even after my procedure. His staff calls every day following surgery to see how your doing and if you need anything else.