Met More Than my Expectations! - San Diego, CA

After having a sweet little girl my breast did not...

After having a sweet little girl my breast did not "bounce back" and I wanted just a subtle change and improvement and i got exactly that from Dr. Pousti! Best advice anyone can give is research your doctor! And i did exactly that, and Dr. Pousti meets that every criteria you are looking for if not more!

I was nervous going in, but Dr.Pousti is so welcoming it honestly feels like family because it becomes so much more on a personal level. And that's how it should be, being surgery is very personal and a serious procedure. Breast augmentation was something I was thinking of doing for the last 2 years! I'm so glad I took my time to do my research and found the perfect doctor who met beyond my expectations and I couldn't be happier with my results! I showed pictures of what I wanted and explained exactly what I was looking for and I got exactly what I asked for! I went from a small B to a D!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I've had an absolute wonderful experience with Dr.Pousti and his staff! The environment they provide is so welcoming and comfortable, I was able to ask all my questions and have them all answered without it being sugar coated! Being a recent graduate from nursing school I knew exactly what qualities I wanted to look for in a doctor including honesty,experienced,knowledgeable,respectful,trust worthy and caring! And I found exactly that and more from Dr. Pousti and his staff! Dr. Pousti and his staff are exceptional from the consultation to pre surgery to my actual surgery, and post surgery! They were so helpful and hold such a high standard! I recommend Dr. Pousti to all my friends and family who are thinking of undergoing plastic surgery! My surgery was so positive, a great part to Dr. Pousti that I would do it again in a heart beat! I have no regrets and I'm so happy for the new and improved me!!

A lot of ladies say that. Glad you're happy!

Thanks for posting here on RealSelf! A B to a D sounds perfect! Did you go with silicone or saline implants?

I went with the silicone! I like that it had a more natural feel and look to it!