A Waste of Money - San Diego, CA

I had the ACTIVE FX-All over face, chest and neck...

I had the ACTIVE FX-All over face, chest and neck plus DEEP FX on the face) Was told it would 'get rid' of scars, wrinkles and blotchy-ness, while 'lifting' the sagging skin. Not true!! At best, this treatment 'polished' my skin for about two months, but it is totally back to normal now.

Some people will say anything to take your money!! Be careful to look for 3-6 month 'after' photos, not 30 days. At 30 days skin is super smooth but goes back to normal at a later date.

I wish I could be writing to say this was a great...

I wish I could be writing to say this was a great experience, but it was NOT!! I went in with sagging jowls, pitted and deep scars and an overall drab appearance to my skin tone.

Dr. Ataii explained that the Total FX would 'get rid of' my scars, lift and tighten my skin and give me the 'appearance of having a face lift'. NONE of these things happened. It did NOT get rid of any scarring (small or large) and my jowls are still hanging and there is NO visual tightening or other improvement to my skin.

The results were so nonexistent that the Dr. himself offered to do it a second time, which we did...and still NOTHING. This was a complete waste of time and money...and a TON of money was spent!

I liked the Dr. and the staff was great, but he misrepresented this procedure immensely. He made WAY to many promises to get my money and none of them came to pass.

Dr. Attaii

Office is fine, they are super nice. But, the procedure doesn't work the way they say it will. It just isn't okay to make promises to customers that you CANNOT deliver on, just to get their money. This procedure didn't address ANY of my concerns.

I am 4 weeks after Total FX around the eye area, so far it is still bright red nd no improvement at all. If anything the lines look worse!

Hi Denied,

That's not cool you went back to how you looked before a few months later, I'm sorry. You might want to check out the answers to the question No Results from Active FX in our Dr Q&A it might help.

Thanks,