Great Results Came with 12 Hours of Pain - San Antonio, TX

Tried the $100 take home kit with custom molds...

Tried the $100 take home kit with custom molds from my original dentist and it did nothing. This time went to this new place called Brident. At first I was skeptical about what seems like a big box chain of dental offices but I had all four wisdom teeth extracted by them. The price and service were good so I tried the Zoom bleaching. I did sit through four 15 minute sessions. At the end of the third session felt my first sharp pain. During the fourth felt four. Thought not so bad but once I got home they frequently came for the next 12 hours. Fortunately I still had some pain meds left over from the wisdom tooth extraction. Overall I would do it again. The photos are untouched just cropped from my smartphone taken in the same place with the same lighting before my procedure and the day after. The first session was done on medium power and the final three were set to high. My cost includes a take home touch up kit with molds that I will pick up in a few days.

Great results, I have done zoom whitening myself and the outcome is amazing but the zings of pain ( omg!) . Anyway it is absolutely worth it and the pain is not continuous, just a second or two of considerable "hammering " , it goes away after a couple of hours , especially if you brush your teeth with sensodine or any other brand specialized for sensitive teeth. I've had the zoom treatment 5 years ago and the results remain extremely good ( not at the same intensity as the first day but still very good)

Wow, dramatic results!!  Thank you so much for taking the time to review and for including pictures.  I hope you'll consider coming back and updating us in a few months as to how long the results last.  I've always wondered about that!

Great results, I need to give them a call. I live in San Antonio. Thanks
Brident Dental

Great set of dentists. Now I need to meet with their orthodontic team regarding straightening.