Sagging Chin, Jowls and Eye Lids - San Antonio, TX

I am 41 years old. Over the years the skin under...

I am 41 years old. Over the years the skin under my chin, jowls and my eyelids has become loose. I wanted to find a non-invasive way to tighten the skin in those areas. I did a lot of research on Realself and online and decided on Ultherapy. Based on Realself reviews, I chose a plastic surgeon with a lot of experience with Ulthera to do the procedure. He performed the procedure, which was very painful, on all treatable areas my face. The cost for individual treatable areas is $1500. The cost for all areas is $4000. It was 5 days before the swelling on my face went down and two weeks before the pain went away. The pain felt like deep bruising. I waited four months after the procedure to return to the surgeon to measure my results. He stated that he saw improvement in the fullness of my cheeks and a little improvement in the looseness of the skin under my chin. I took my own before and after pictures to verify my progress, and I do not see a difference after five months.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Koneru was reserved. He did not offer suggestions on how I could improve my problem areas except if I asked pointed questions. This was the case before and after Ulthera. I had to directly ask if there was a way to improve the areas that Ulthera did not help. Consequently, I did not feel that he was invested in my care.