Tt on june 2014

Hello realself community!! I like to read this...

Hello realself community!! I like to read this site because I'm been learning a lot about your experiences. I just went for my first appointment with the plastic surgeon, I do not have too much skin to be removed and the Dr said that I have good muscle tone on my belly. Just talked to my husband last night and he is not supportive at all!! You know, the typical "I love you the way you are" he is giving me too much resistance!!! Help!!! What did you tell your partner before the surgery?? Any answerer will be very helpful!! :(

Will wait

Ok, so I finally came to a decision of to hold my tt for next year. Planning on taking vacations on Dec. and I do not want to be swollen. I talked to the Dr's office and I told them about it. They said the first months are the busy ones!!! Wow, my husband sounds more comprehensive now. I guess he is coming to finally understand me and my decision of doing this!!! I told him: "you are going to love the way I'll be looking" He just said, I love you the way you are but I want you to be happy!!! :)

Needy stuff

Hello realself friends, I'm planning on having my tummy tuck on April. Need some help buying stuff, my finances will be very limited!!! I already bought a zero gravity chair for a very nice price (since I read a lot of the reviews and everybody is using one for post surgery),I have the arnica gel, compression socks. Do I really need a compression garment? or a regular abdominal binder will work?? Please, any opinion will be very appreciated!!

Finally a date

Hello realself friends, well, finally I have a date for my tt, it will be May 1st!! Wow!! I feel like is going to take a long time! My PS said that it will be nice if I loos some more weight for "better results", sooo let's get started on my treadmill already!!