Tt on may 1st 2014

Hello realself community!! I like to read this...

Hello realself community!! I like to read this site because I'm been learning a lot about your experiences. I just went for my first appointment with the plastic surgeon, I do not have too much skin to be removed and the Dr said that I have good muscle tone on my belly. Just talked to my husband last night and he is not supportive at all!! You know, the typical "I love you the way you are" he is giving me too much resistance!!! Help!!! What did you tell your partner before the surgery?? Any answerer will be very helpful!! :(

Will wait

Ok, so I finally came to a decision of to hold my tt for next year. Planning on taking vacations on Dec. and I do not want to be swollen. I talked to the Dr's office and I told them about it. They said the first months are the busy ones!!! Wow, my husband sounds more comprehensive now. I guess he is coming to finally understand me and my decision of doing this!!! I told him: "you are going to love the way I'll be looking" He just said, I love you the way you are but I want you to be happy!!! :)

Needy stuff

Hello realself friends, I'm planning on having my tummy tuck on April. Need some help buying stuff, my finances will be very limited!!! I already bought a zero gravity chair for a very nice price (since I read a lot of the reviews and everybody is using one for post surgery),I have the arnica gel, compression socks. Do I really need a compression garment? or a regular abdominal binder will work?? Please, any opinion will be very appreciated!!

Finally a date

Hello realself friends, well, finally I have a date for my tt, it will be May 1st!! Wow!! I feel like is going to take a long time! My PS said that it will be nice if I loos some more weight for "better results", sooo let's get started on my treadmill already!!

I'm so proud of you he's a good man to care and now you have something to look forward to. I'm so excited for you
Thank you, I'll wait until next year now, I didnot received my sick time for this yet!!! Plus I am going for vacations on Dec. I don't like to look sore!!
My husband is not very supportive either... he thinks I can just lose the weight myself he doesnt realize I was pregnant back to back and my muscles and skin will never be the same no matter how much weight I lose... Unfortunately I can't talk to him about planning the surgery but I hope he comes around as well as your husband
yay! im so happy for you and wish you the best
Wow, thank you soo much for all your response, like I mention, now I will get a life insurance before I proceed!!
Hello! You are probably perfect in his eyes but you wanna be perfect in your eyes too so that's what you tell him and let him know that there's always room for improvements,renovations,etc. he will be the one benefitting from his new you too
People are funny about their response to cosmetic surgery. My sister was really weird about it, like we were somehow competing (she's 10 years younger than me, so she might understand better when she's in her late 40's). My husband got on board once I explained to him that "every day, when I get dressed, I look at my belly and HATE it". He could wrap his head around that. Now that I've had the surgery, he's amazed how effective a tummy tuck is. Best of luck to you.
First of all my husband is on board and always has been if your gonna bitch and complain about your husband on a blog and then get all defensive don't air your bullshit on this sight
???? totally lost with your reply. Did I miss something? LOL
My husband is supportive but like yours he says that he loves me the way I am. I explained that im happy he loves me the way that I am but im doing this for myself to love me better. Let yours know that and im sure he will then understand you're reasons.
Your gonna need him on board your gonna need help sit him down and tell him even though he's happy with you your not happy with you and this procedure will make you happy all I can say is don't regret it if he doesn't get on board
My hubby has been very supportive. I think he is anticipating the better version of myself that he will see after the surgery and how my confidence level will increase. I know he is tired of the same old wardrobe because I hate to shop. It is so hard to find tops that looks nice with this belly. Mostly he understands that it is not about him but how I feel with my body. Plus if another person ask me my due date, he will realize that the surgery is cheaper than getting me out of jail for assault LOL. You will need support physically and mentally I hope your hubby jumps on board.
Thank you for your support, my husband finally accepted but now he wants me "to get a life insurance" before I schedule the surgery!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!