I Am Beginning my Journey to a New Body, New Life! - San Antonio, TX

I have been on this site every day watching some...

I have been on this site every day watching some of you change to beautiful bodies. Let me tell you a little bit about my self. I am 5.3" my starting weight (2 months ago) was 206lb (yeah I know pretty heavy) I have 4 kids, a 7 yr old, a 5 yr old and twins 4 yrs old. Before I had my kids I was never a very thin person but I was between 150-160 lbs and I felt great. Well fast forward 7 years, here I am. I have been on weight watchers since july 15, 2013 and today is my weigh in (tuesdasy) I weigh 189.5 that's what?? 16.5 lbs lost so far. I feel great. I want to have a tummy tuck in April of 2013. My goal weight before surgery I want to be 150lbs and my ultimate goal weight is 135-140 lbs. If I work hard at it I know I can go down to maybe 145 lb pre-op.. Right now I wear a size 12 in pants and they feel very comfortable if not loose. I am hoping I can go down to a size 9 pre-op and ultimately maybe a 7 post op..... Well hopes, hopes hopes... dreams, dreams, dreams..... enough of that. from now on is GOALS, GOALS, GOALS MET, GOALS REACHED.... whats hopes and dreams if we don't work at it to make them our goals and meet them right? I am working out at least 4 times a week, at home I do step aerobics, pilates-yoga. zumba. at the gym I do 60 minutes of the elliptical. I will soon be posting some pictures of me, when I first started and during and ultimately when I meet my goal....... wish me luck god knows I need it :)
Thank you :) its hard but Its possible I still have at least 30 lbs to go before my tummy tuck and maybe another 20lbs after.
Good luck hon.... you can do it! :-)
You can do it!! I was feeling the same way prior to my journey. I am the same height as you. My journey started with breast reduction and now I am on the path towards a tummy tuck.

Shopping for Plastic Surgeons!!!

Hey all, I have been shopping for plastic surgeons. I want to compare you know :) I have read awesome awesome reviews about Dr. Koneru in San Antonio. I live in Austin but I am definetly willing to take a drive to San Antonio and check him out. I also read that if you mention you found him on this site realself.com which I did you get a 5% off your surgery. That's awesome. I spoke to his receptionist this week and I told her how much I weigh and she recommend I am as close to my goal weight as I can so I can get better results, she recommended I go to my first office visit in December if I am planning on having my surgery in april. I have found a couple other surgeons in Austin and Round Rock, but so far my #1 choice is Dr.. Koneru, I won't be sure until I actually meet him, you know to see if I feel right and if I feel that he will be my dr. I will post some before (at 206lbs) and now pictures ( at 189) soon.
Thanks for the support :) Its so nice to know that there is other people than my family supporting me.
I think u can put it in the search. Or you can prob find her in my comments. I'll also let her know ur username and see if shed contact u here.

Before and during pictures

My pictures on the left is when I first started my journey, I was 206 lbs that picture was taken on 07/15/13 and the pictures to the left were taken when I was 16 lbs lighter last week at 190 lbs. I have another 40-50 lbs to loose, my goal weight is between 140 lbs to 150 lbs
Hey! I also live in San Antonio. I went to Dr. Ortegon. He is off 151 at Westover Hills. I have had a wonderful experience with him so far. I am 9 months post op and love the results. He has been great post op as well as pre.
Hey there, I live in San Antonio, and I am getting a breast reduction by Dr Robert Young on Monday, 14 Oct. So far, I have been thoroughly impressed with Dr Young's office and staff. He is somewhat quiet/soft spoken, but nice. He has an impressive background (website-Aesthetic Enhancement of San Antonio). He was Chief of Plastic Surgery at BAMC and has a lot of experience. MOST of his staff has been with him over 10 years and are really nice. If all goes well, I TOO am working on losing weight and following the breast reduction with a TT after I heal. Will keep ya posted.
I don't recall a lot of pain but I have a high tolerance level. Now the swelling SUCKS and when the tubes come out it is a quick pain!

I got some yucky pics for ya'll.

I still doing weight watchers and working out every day. I do zumba and step aerobics. I am down to 185 lbs. i want to be at at least 155 lbs when i go to my first visit with the plastic surgeon. Im hoping by January. Here is some yucky pics of my stomach as of today
I am 7 days post op and I went to Dr. Schaner in San Antonio! He is awesome!!! He visits with you each time you visit his office, not a consultant and that is the main reason I went to him. I go for my 1 week post-op appointment tomorrow and hopefully get my drain tubes out. I am 5"1 and weighed 180lbs on the day of my surgery. Good luck to you.
Hey there girl, NO MORE negative talk. You are doing great, keep up the good work, you'll be there before you know it. I think you are lovely, and can surely see that you will have a wonderful transformation. I began my journey yesterday with a breast reduction...so far, so good. No complications, not too much pain. Hang I there and STAY POSITIVE

The good and The bad!!!

Well I have not updated in a while. But here it goes. I gained about 10 lbs and I was so depressed. Well that was the bad news, the good news is that I am back on track and determined to loose it all because I scheduled my surgery for January 19 with DR Sheridian at Personique in Austin. He gave me such high hopes... He said If I can to loose as much weight as I can. I made an appointment for November after thanksgiving so he can see my progress but he said if I have not lost weight by then , then he will have to recommend I do the tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo on my back, hips and lateral chest area as well as abdominal lipo. I love love this doctor because he did not turn me down. I have see nothing but good reviews about Personique. I can not wait!!!!!
Glad that you are back on track!