Skilled Doctor, Always Great Results for Me - San Antonio, TX

Genetics lead to premature aging and excess fat...

Genetics lead to premature aging and excess fat around my midsection no matter how healthy I lived or low my weight was, surgical intervention was the only option for me. I also did over a year of research reviewing state medical board records and licesncing to be as safe as possible when it came to the right doctor.

I just have a question cause I, too, and having a hard time losing weight even with religious exercise and all--do you believe that after your procedure you would be able to return to an on-your-feet type job fairly quickly? I do nursing, and I don't think I could take off more than 10 days straight, but I am really wanting this midsection issue to resolve. I would be required to life heavy objects when I return, so do you think that would be a reality, or should I wait several years till I can actually take a good amount of time off?

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. How did you find the recovery period after your procedure?

It does take time and patience and a bit of soreness but I was prepared for that. It really helps to have a friend there with you to help with strenous activities. I also wore my compression garment religiously and took supplements like Arnica tablets, and Bromelain (found in pineapples) to help with swelling and inflammation. Another thing that I think really helped me is Endermologie, which is a machine assisted massage that helped smooth out the liposuction results. I did Endermologie for at least a month, doing it once a week, it is definately worth it.
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Have been going to Dr. Finder for several years and she has done my abdominal liposuction (flawless) as well as fillers for me, Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm, and Botox. Excellent practice and a bonus: it is a women only clinic which helped me feel so at ease.