So Glad I Did This - San Antonio, TX

I had interior and exterior thigh, and upper arms...

I had interior and exterior thigh, and upper arms done. 10 weeks later I have lost several inches overall in the areas that were part of the procedure. 4 weeks after these procedures I went to Cancun, I had no bruising or visible signs of these procedures. Wearing the compression garment was helpful.
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Finder was knowledgeable, kind, and sensitive to my feelings and needs during my consultation. She told me where she could help me and was honest about what she could not do. My consultation was on Tuesday, I had my surgery Thursday morning. One month later I was on the beach in Cancun with no visible signs that I had a procedure done. I healed well. I am so pleased with the outcome and am glad that had the procedures on my thighs and upper arms. It has given me the drive to work harder on the rest of my troubling areas. Thank you Dr. Finder, CB, Bianca, and Marie.

Hi there, welcome!

I'm glad everything went well for you and hope you had a smooth recovery. How are your results doing now? Are you seeing the final results?

We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!