Sorry I Didn't Have It Years Ago - San Antonio, TX

Easy procedure, extremely competent and caring...

Easy procedure, extremely competent and caring Physician, beautiful hospital. I was back at work in 5 days - no problems or complications. Procedure was excluded by my insurance so I paid - worth every penny. I'm 8 months out and have lost 75 pounds - am now a perfect size 8! Have been receiving skin tightening treatments with the Venus Freeze and so have very little loose skin. No tummy tuck or brachyoplasty needed!

Ramiro Cavazos

Very easy process - Dr. Cavazos was adamant that I attend the educational and dietary counseling sessions and they were actually extremely helpful. This group really focuses on lifestyle change and they have a very low recidivism rate.

Hi Maxxie, thanks for sharing your journey with us. Do you have much more to lose or are you at your target weight now?

At my ideal weight but not my target - my goal is to lose another five lbs. two of my colleagues have had the same procedure (guess I was the beta) and have done extremely well - one has lost forty lbs in four months and the other has lost thirty in three, both are right on track to meet their goals within a year. No dumping syndrome or malabsorption with the gastric sleeve as opposed to the gastric bypass.