Refreshed - San Antonio, TX

This little bit of magic helps with what sleep and...

This little bit of magic helps with what sleep and makeup can't. I seem to look more refreshed and well rested. In my opinion it does not shout that something is different its more of a whisper. My face has lost its volume as I gotten in my 40's.
My vitality is more on par with how I feel on the inside and my outside is just a more accurate reflection.
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Kimberly Finder is someone I trust, and look to for helping me to embrace the natural aging process, on my terms. She cares about what I care about and she's respectful of my short term and long term goals with aging. I want to always look natural but, youthful for my age. My reason for going to Dr. Finder are she gets that we all get older and that's a beautiful thing, she just understands that if you are proactive the natural aging process and you lead a healthy lifestyle you able to age more gracefully.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Sculptra community.