Satx - San Antonio, TX

Dr. Lopez is by far the best facial plastic...

Dr. Lopez is by far the best facial plastic surgeon in San Antonio. He truly is the whole package; a kind gentleman, a gifted surgeon and a true artist. From the minute I walked into his office, I knew I was in good hands. Dr. Lopez and his staff are friendly, professional and honest. Dr. Lopez is a perfectionist who goes above and beyond to understand his patient’s needs and deliver amazing results. He performed a great rhinoplasty on me with results I could only dream of. I am so happy with how beautiful and natural my nose looks. I’d highly recommend Dr. Lopez to anyone seeking perfection. You will not be disappointed.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

You're one of the lucky ones and I'm happy for you. But I feel that future patients need to know that Dr. Lopez is not always the meticulous, perfectionist he claims to be. He made multiple errors on my surgery, which I am having to pay over $13,000,00 for revisions. He and his staff can be very nice as long as you are happy, but if you are unhappy with your results Dr. Lopez becomes very arrogant and unprofessional and his staff becomes very rude. I am not alone in my disappoint of Dr. Lopez and his staff.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Rhinoplasty community.