A Whole New Me - San Antonio, TX

For as long as I can remember, I had been very...

For as long as I can remember, I had been very self-conscious of my nose and how strange it looked; albeit, I may have been able to see a more amplified version of my own imperfections than the average person. Nonetheless, I wasn't happy with the nose I had been born with. So for an entire year, I saved up as much as I could and vowed to finally do something about it. I searched diligently for the best candidate to perform my surgery, and I stumbled across Dr. Garza's website. I read his credentials and was immediately impressed. He had so many prestigious awards for his work. So I scheduled an appointment and in that moment realized that I was one step closer to a better and more confident me. Meeting Dr. Garza and his incredible staff was all reassurance I needed to go through with the procedure. Surgery day was like being in a dream, I couldn't believe this was it actually happening. My heart was racing as they prepped me for the OR, and in a split second, it seemed, I was waking up in the recovery room and was told that everything had gone just fine and the surgery was a success. It's incredible how anesthesia works. Anyways, the first 24 hours after surgery weren't too bad, other than changing the drip pad like every 30 minutes or so; the pain was not at all unbearable, very much tolerable. I was amazed that even at that moment I could see all the changes that had been done to the tip of my nose. I couldn't recognize myself at first, but slowly I began to acknowledge the change. When my cast fell off, about 7 days later, I immediately went straight to the mirror and saw how beautiful my profile was. Yes, there was plenty of swelling but it didn't seem bother me too much. In that moment, I was so glad that I had undergone the surgery; there was no looking back at that point. As the days went by I noticed my nose changing, the swelling was dissipating and I could see a bit more definition from the bridge of my nose. I'll admit, it took some adjusting and there were moments where I felt some areas just didn't look right (at least to me), but as time kept progressing I started to realize that I'm still healing and that everything was going to look fantastic when it was all over. Perfection, subconsciously, is what I ultimately wanted so early in my recovery, but then it finally hit me, I was being unrealistic. When I finally came to my senses, I began seeing the beauty in my nose, and less of the swelling and tiny quirks. I had finally accepted my nose and now it looks even more beautiful to me now than it ever had before. Dr. Garza truly has a keen and very meticulous hand and his work is phenomenal. It may have taken me some time to realize that, but now I know that his work is truly a work of art. It looks so natural and so subtle, yet so dramatic at the same time. It only gets better from this point on as the healing progresses. My nose has not reached its final metamorphosis yet, and I'm truly confident when it finally does, it's going to be everything I wanted and even more. Words cannot express the amount of gratitude I have towards Dr. Garza; he changed my life forever.

My Before & After Shots

To maintain my privacy, I've decided to only show the actual nose and not my entire face.
Since my nose was far from perfect before and I can't expect it to be flawless now, but overall, I believe there has been much improvement. At this moment, I still think it was worth having Rhinoplasty.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Garza is a phenomenal surgeon; he is patient, warm-hearted, very knowledgeable, and just overall has an amazing character. He is extremely meticulous in his work, especially his rhinoplasties. He is truly an artist and with a personality to match his skills, he's the perfect package. His staff is incredible as well, so friendly and so helpful. I, 100%, recommend him to anyone who lives in the San Antonio area. You will not be disappointed.