Manny Lopez is The Best Surgeon for Facial Procedures! - San Antonio, TX

After years of contemplating a "nose job" and...

After years of contemplating a "nose job" and getting 4 different opinions, I finally found a specialist that I could trust to do the operation. He was a great listener, had a vision for the changes that I wanted, and delivered fantastic results! It is such a major decision to alter the look of your face, but I assure you that Dr. Lopez is the only surgeon in town that I would choose for a facial operation. I will attach a photo from my phone after just a few months of recovery. It looks even better today!!
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lopez answered all my questions clearly and even checked on me after my surgery on Thanksgiving Day! I appreciated his expertise and patient care.

Beautiful natural results

Beautiful results! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery?

Your Nose Job looks very good. Your one of the lucky patients. I had a much different experience with Dr. Lopez. He made many errors when doing my upper blepharoplasty and so called facelift. Now I'm having to spend a OVER $13,000.00 for revision surgery. As I've stated before if a patient is happy with their results then Dr. Lopez remains the nice person you first meet at your first consult, however, if you are one of his unhappy patient and not satisfied with your results he becomes very defensive, arrogant, rude and handles the dispute in a very unprofessional manner.
Your profile looks beautiful and natural. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.