My Lifestyle Lift Experience I would look in the mirror and think, "I look so old." - San Antonio, TX

I would look in the mirror and think, "I look...

I would look in the mirror and think, "I look so old." I had droopy eyelids, bags under my eyes, a turkey neck a turkey wouldn't like, acne scars and sun damaged skin. I had wished I could have something done about it. I felt so young on the inside, but when I looked in the mirror, I didn't look like I felt. Then one day, my husband was watching the paid program on TV about Lifestyle Lift procedures and wanted me to watch it. He said that he would like to get that for me. I thought oh my, here's my chance. I had apprehensions .... the cost, the pain, what if???

During the initial appointment with Dr. Marc Taylor and meeting his staff, my anxieties went away.  We were given a tour of the facilities and saw the room where my transformation would take place.  They made me feel so comfortable about the procedure that I was really looking forward to the experience.  My husband said, "Give her the works!"  The results are amazing!!  It was so worth every discomfort and every worry I had.  I  look on the outside like I feel on the inside.  My eyes are more noticeable, my neck is longer, my skin is so smooth, glowing and healthy looking.  My husband tells me how beautiful and young I look, and that makes me feel wonderful.  I've had so many favorable comments from my family and friends; like "You look 15 - 20 years younger."  "You look so good; retirement must agree with you."  "You look great; what are you doing different?"  I saw my sister-in-law five months after the procedure.  She said I looked better in person than my after pictures that were taken 30 days out.

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon