My Lifestyle Lift Experience - more economic than a traditional face lift - San Antonio, TX

I chose Lifestyle Lift because it did not require...

I chose Lifestyle Lift because it did not require general anesthetic and was more economic than a traditional face lift. It also targeted the area I was most interested in improving. At first I was not going to have the Fraxel Laser treatment but after talking to Dr. Taylor I changed my mind and am very glad I did. It is the most noticeable improvement to casual observers. I am satisfied with my results even though I have a slight "lump" under my chin that has not gone away. I am much happier looking in the mirror now!

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf. What was your recovery time like?

I took care to follow all instructions, slept in a raised position for about a week, applied the aquaphor to my face, took care of the stitches and wore the chin strap for about a month at night. I had very little pain, took only one of the pain pills the day after. I work at home so was doing some work two days after surgery. I had some bruising, not too bad. Within two weeks I was going out regularly, exactly one month after surgery I went to a dinner dance and looked great! I'm glad I did it. Forgot to say I had very little problem with dryness after the laser, I was religious about the aquaphor. The laser removed sun damage and fine lines and just made me look "fresher". Glad I added that.

Thanks for your added information! I'm sure it will help others considering a Lifestyle Lift.

The "lump" under my chin is now much smaller,...

The "lump" under my chin is now much smaller, hardly noticeable. I was given instruction to massage it frequently and I have been doing that. I'm being very careful with sunscreen to keep my laser result. Still very glad I did this.

You look like the brochures! Absolutely worth it! I'm happy for you that you took your Doctor's advice. With out the turkey neck, we all look much better and feel better about ourselves! Congrats on a job well done :))
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

At first television ads, then requested literature.