Excited! Need Advice About What to Expect? - San Antonio, TX

Okay this is the third time I try to do this for...

Okay this is the third time I try to do this for my cell phone. Because it is the only place I have my pictures. Which I cannot upload. I am a 38 year old woman I have 4 beautiful children that I adore and I have been very busy taking care of them and now it's time for me.

I did my research on the internet I chose 5 doctors, and then narrow it down to 1 and decided with doctor Mario Diana. I went to the consultation and we booked a date right away. I am a little concerned though doctor diana said that by the second day I should be walking straight does that sound realistic? I hope someone can answer me. If anyone has any advice for me please share I am very weary about this surgery I'm just nervous and to top it off we just found out we're movin 24 days after my surgery. If anyone has any advice for me about that I would appreciate it.

I really don't have much more to say, except that I am very excited and looking forward to this surgery. I am looking forward to wearing a 2 piece bathing suit this summer and finally feeling good about myself again. Now I do workout twice a day in the morning and in the evening I do Zumba and I do CrossFit. Just like everyone else has stated they just can get rid of that stubborn belly fat so that's why I decided on a tummy tuck. I look forward to hearing from everyone and seem like you'll have to say. I am just looking forward to the surgery but I need to know what all I have to get done before then So any advice again is welcome thanks everyone for reading my post and I hope to get the pictures up somehow and I hope to hear from you thanks again bye

Hello all. As of today my surgery is 10 days...

Hello all. As of today my surgery is 10 days away!!! I am a bundle of different emotions. I am looking forward to this surgery. I just want to start the healing process!!!!
I thinnk that I got all I need. My meds, my after surgery clothes and some soups, crackers, soda ( to help settle the tummy). what else? any one get different items that were helpful?? Ihave tried posting pics, but for some reason they are not uploading. I will keep trying. Hope to hear from y'all soon!!! As for now i am nesting and preparing my mind and soul for this surgery, also trying to get rides for my kiddos in order.. any advice on that???
bye all

My mm was.yesterday and i am feeling pretty good....

My mm was.yesterday and i am feeling pretty good. Thank God! My only compaint are my breasts. I got a lift with.saline implants. The pain is worse than the tummy. I have pain at the top of my implant close to my arm pit. Any suggestions to stop

, or at least ease the pain? I seey ps today at 2. I am staying on top of my meds and softly massaging my breasts. Called my ps and said to hang in there, but ouch!!

My mm was.yesterday and i am feeling pretty good....

Hello all! Today makes day 6 of my mommy maleover....

Hello all! Today makes day 6 of my mommy maleover. I.had a lift with saline.implants and a.full tummytuck.
The.morming of , i was a little nervous, but once i.got to the Dr. office they put me at ease . The staff were very friendly and comforting.
I woke up with minimal pain. When i got.to the hotel i was in some pain, though tolerable, but uncomfortable. After the first 30 min NOTHING hurt. I felt great! After all was said amd done the only complaint i have are my breasts! My tt never hurt! It has been the breasts. The.pain is as bad as , if anyone here has ever breastfed and you get engoerged, thats the.worst of it.
I have beeomy own and overall feeling good. Just get wimded amd a little tired faster, but thats it! I .am so suprised at how great i feel!!
Well thats it for now. Tuesday i have my 2nd visit with my.Dr, the drains might come out, mot sure. The draims have NOT been as bad as every one has made them oit to be. So dont be afraid ladies! This has been a pretty easy, speedy healing, thank.God.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I was NOT able to walk upright the very next day. in fact it took a week anyway..
go ahead and scroll through my story if you can in sepetember I believe I made a list and my surgery was January 5th so scroll to that date.. Ill help in any way I can :)

Thanks for sharing your story so far on RealSelf. I'm sorry you had so many false starts. You should be able to upload your photos from your phone, or at least email them to yourself and upload from a computer?

Here's a brief tutorial on how to upload photos. Please PM me if you have more questions.

I'm excited for you! Moving less than a month later is going to be rough, especially with all the packing. Are you hiring some muscley men to help I hope?

Thanks for the tutorial. As far as the packing i am trying to do it now and get a head start. did i mention we are moving to canada? Not just another town, but another country. Lol. The good thing is the movers do all the work. I think i just let them know what needs to go. I am decluttering and letting go of a lot of stuff now. We will drive there and it will take a week. I have to ride so that will be good. My ps said i should be ok, he said a month before would be better but he was ok with me leaving a week earlier. With that said, i have had a hysterectomy 2 years ago and im pretty good about bouncing back. I just wanna take it easy. Im getting a tt and breast lift with saline implants. Thats quite a bit. Any advice?

Glad you're hiring the moving men. You might want to read this great post from JenBob about her experience. And here's a list of supplies to consider getting for recovery. Oh, and one from a RealFriend about what to expect the first three days post-op. Hope these links help!