43 Years Old, 3 Children Youngest 15! Finally Taking Care of Their Damage! LOL - San Antonio, TX

I decided on a mini TT with muscle tightening...

I decided on a mini TT with muscle tightening because 1- I didn't want that huge full TT scar. 2- I have stretch marks above my belly button and couldn't get rid of them all anyway. 3- Was more interested in a flat stomach than stretch mark free. No matter how much I exercised I could not get rid of the pooch! I also decided to do lipo from inner thigh area and no sense in wasting good fat so it's back in my boobs with a fat graft lol! The girls look pretty good right now! I am still very swollen and can't find by before pics but will try to get what Dr took before and post after my 1 week follow up.
Do you have any pics?
Thank you for sharing with us:)   Would definitely love to see your before and after pictures if you have them.  How did the inner thigh lipo work out for you?
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Very nice, great bedside manner, patient and professional. Her whole staff made me feel comfortable at the office and the surgery center! I still have a few follow ups so this review is as of today 23 Feb!