The Best Thing I Ever Did! - San Antonio, TX

I am a 51 year old woman and started noticing in...

I am a 51 year old woman and started noticing in photos that I had some fat under my chin and that my skin was not as tight. I began researching plastic surgeons in San Antonio, Houston and Dallas. There was no question that Dr. Lopez was by far the best there is. When I scheduled my consultation, I thought I might as well get a few other things done. Dr. Lopez talked me out of it. He said my neck and chin were the only things that needed work. I was so impressed by how ethical he was. The surgery was exactly what they described, the surgical center was state of the art and his staff was exceptional. I was back in my normal routine almost a week ahead of schedule. It was so much easier than I had anticipated.
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

To get straight to the point, Dr. Lopez's patients simply look years younger without changing the way they look. That was extremely important to me. I have had more people say that I look younger and so rested before they had any idea that I had surgery. In my opinion, Dr. Lopez is the best plastic surgeon in Texas and I will never consider going to anyone else. I know many of his patients in a wide range of ages and the thing they all have in common is how wonderful they look and that they still look like themselves.